The Regenerative Agriculture Podcast, hosted by John Kempf, is a great show to start with. Here are some of the show’s episode titles to whet your appetite:
- Preventing nitrogen and phosphorus leaching.
- Things to do when plants don’t respond to nutrient applications.
- Why should we care about soil health?
- Symbiotic relationships in ecology.
- How insect pests identify unhealthy plants.
You might be wondering, do I need to be tech-savvy to listen to a podcast? Absolutely not! Here’s an easy guide on how to access podcasts:
- Register on the Stitcher app.
- Browse shows and “star” your favorites to automatically download new episodes.
- Listen to shows through the Stitcher app on headphones, or even better, via Bluetooth over your car’s audio system.